Today is the day I give up refactoring grammar. I changed the files back to its state and deleted the files I added. The functions and variables are hopeless. I don’t understand how one could continue adding code to this already relentless and magically working code. From next week I will focus on creating exercises models and exercises question generators instead of refactoring. I read some book chapters about refactoring methodologies and a paper about algorithm visualization softwares in the afternoon. The book is very useful and provided me some insights about refactoring. Sadly I’m not doing it again.